Want healthy, beautiful hair?
* Wash hair 1-2 times per week
(co-washes are a great idea
* Always use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners* Every 4-5 weeks use a good protein conditioner* Always comb "rinse-out" conditioners through the hair (let sit for 5-30 minutes)* Always use a leave-in or good detangler spray (comb hair; do not brush)
* Always use a good moisturizer
(water should be the 1st ingredient, not oil/grease/petroleum/mineral oil - although it is alright to seal the hair with oil after you moisturizer)
* Use minimal heat (especially if you have chemically treated hair)- good ceramic irons are best ( I use a professional high heat ceramic iron on many clients)
* Remember, the ends of your hair are the most fragile, so always protect the hair at night and when in extreme weather (both hot or cold) by wrapping your hair or pinning the ends up- you can also pin curl or roll your hair for more body and less heat in between salon visits.
Contact Jess @ 510-326-8483